Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
These pumpkin cookies are the perfect on-the-go breakfast bite or anytime healthy snack.
Makes about 20 cookies. (gf, df, vegan)
• 1 1/2 c almond flour
• 1/3 c unsweetened coconut flakes
• 2-3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• dash of nutmeg
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1 Tb chia seeds, soaked in 1/4 c of water for 10 minutes
• 1/2 c pureed pumpkin
• 1/2 c almond butter
• 1 Tb vanilla, organic
• 1/3 c maple syrup, organic
• 1 Tb freshly grated ginger or powdered
• 1/2 c walnuts, broken into small pieces
• 1/2 c dried goji berries or cranberries
How to Make:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Make a small well in the middle and add all the wet ingredients. Using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients until they are fully combined.
3. Add walnuts and dried berries and gently mix them in using a large spoon. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spoon out cookies to a size of your liking.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes and let cool.
*Store in the fridge or freeze for longer shelf life.